This time we have something for Touken Ranbu (刀剣乱舞) fans.
have redrawn the crests of Taroutachi and Jiroutachi and we will give it
to you, if you are asking fot it. Well we are not earing money with
this but we love to hold contact with you if you are using them. The
first one belongs to Taroutachi(太郎太刀) and the second to Jiroutachi
The originals have a good quality and you will be able to print them well.
Other graphics from other series will be available soon.
Sonntag, 27. September 2015
Dienstag, 22. September 2015
Hi everyone,This time I am going to show you how to use Make-up for conventions. It is just a tutorial for basic use as for male characters or almost everyday, thus nothing special (specials will follow later). Well this tutorial is also for people who have no idea what make up is or do not know which make-up is good for them and I hope it will help.
At first I am showing the material I am using. It will be easier if you have a few things in your luggage.
1. Mirror: At first you should have an own mirror. If you are staying at a hotel with friends, it will be very busy if everyone uses the mirror in the bathroom. If you want to go to the convention itself as fast as possible, it is much easier to have your own mirror handy. Use the bathroom itself only for necessities. (putting your contact lenses in etc)
2. Contact lenses:: Well they are not always needed but there are many characters with a different eyecolor or you need just glasses. Thats why they have their own point in this tutorial. You will need a lenscleaner and a lenscase and be aware of the date when they expire . There are Lenses you can use 1 day, 1 week 1 month, 3 months or one year. Never wear two lenses in one eye it will destroy the eye if you have bad luck and get blind.
3. Concealer: Well no one has a perfect skin the concealer is used to make you look better. Dark circels around the eyes will almost vanish if you use it right. You can also fix Mistakes with the eyeliner if you have made some. I am using the palette because I need all these colors.
4. Foundation and powder: These are the basic tools for a flawless skin. The powder sets your look for a perfect finish. The reason I put them together is mainly because there are combinations of both in sale - you might want to consider buying those.
5. Eyeliner: Eyeliner is ever need. You can draw an extra eyelid on, or use it for the whiskers on Narutos face as example. You will need a bit time to practise its use but in the end your look will thank you.
6. Eyeshadow. The first eyeshadow color you should consider buying is white as you can use it as a highlighter to brighten your look and make your eyes appear bigger. It is versatile and can be used for male and female characters.
7. Khol pencil: khol pencilcan be used for smokey eyes especially if it is made from coal. It is also used to deffine your eyes.
8. Eyebrowpencil: It is used to deffine your eyebrows. It is available in light brown, dark brown and black. I use them to paint my shaved eyebrows because of different cosplays. (I will write about it later) It is always deliverd with an little eyebrow brush.
9. Rouge/Blush (Not always used): Rouge/blush is used to color your cheekbones. It will give your face some color. I have not used it this time but if you are cosplaying girls it will be neccesary. If you want to create a very bright look do not use it.
10. Wig cap: (Without a picture) If you don't want to usea wig an Alice band will do. It holds your hair away from your skin. It is something that will help you.
11. Bobby pins (without a picture): Use them to fix at first the wigcap. If the wigcap is fixed the wig will hold easier on your head. If the wig later it is fixed too you will not be busy on convention to fix your wig the whole time.
Well introduction of the materials is done now we can start.
(If you have none of it you do not have to buy everything at once. At first concealer, make-up, powder and an eyeliner will do)
How to use Make-up?
1. We are starting with the wigcap and bobby pins. As I said, it is the easiest way to start your look. pin your wigcap onto your hair or brush your hair and fix it that way you will not have any hairs left that may disturb you. As you see I have very long hair and I am able to put them all under a wig because of the wigcap.
2. If you want to wear lenses you have to put them in now, otherwhise will your make-up ruined. If you are going to a convention, prepare the lensecase by putting some of the solution into the caps, as it is easier to carry around the small lensecase than a whole bottle of lensecleaner solution. If you wear glasses take them with you in a glasses' box. If you do not they may break. You can put your lenscase also in it. If you have to put your lenses out, it will be an adventure to ride back to your hotel when you are not able to see which tramway or street you can use. Especially if you are in a foreign town.
Wash your hands carefully before you put them in or put them out otherwise your eyes can get an illness if you do not do this because auf viruses and bacteria.
3. If that step is done we start with the concealer.
The pink color is to make dark eyecircels vanish. The green is used for red parts on your skin and the others are usefull to define your skin or make skin colored spots vanish. Do not be scared to use the colors well visible there will be later foundation on it and you will not see them any longer. This palette gives you also the option to shape your skin but this would be a whole other tutorial. (Will follow in future)
If it does not fit you can mix the concealer types.
4. If you have covered all the problem parts we are starting to use the foundation. If you buy foundation the first time you should try it on the backside of your hand. Every drugstore that sells make-up gives you the chance to try a bit of it on your skin with a tester. It should be a bit lighter than your own skin. (circeld) Otherwhise everyone will see that you have make-up on your skin that does not fit you and it makes you look like a clown.
You have to cover your face very fast with your hands and control if you have not forgotten anything.
5. Time for the powder. As you can see is my skin not longer shining but the basic makeup is now fixed until I wash it and The difference between the first photograph and now is well to see. Some may want to stop here, but we want to make our look more perfect. This is also one product you should try before you buy it with the tester in the drugstore.
As you can see I used a powder brush. There are also brushes for the other steps but I prefer to use my hands since I have more control over the product. This time I have used the combined powder. But you will get also good results with compactpowder that is pressed or mineral powder for that the brush is needed.
Every sort of Powder is seen in the materiallist.
6. I have used the eyliner now. (Yeay we are starting now with the colors.) There are different types of tips. There is one with a very thin brush and a litte one with a little sponge. Which one is best for you well this is a thing you have to try. But this time there is not chance to try in the shops.
Later if you have practised a bit you can place this step to a later point but if you are not sure do it now. Now you can corret it easyly if there has gotten something wrong. You can use a wet Q-tip if your line is not defined enough. If you have made accidently made a wrong line you can wash it away with a wet wipe. If there are left overs you can fix it with a bit concealer and powder. Why do I use Eyeliner also for guys? Well it is better for photographs the people will look more on the eyes. It is an eyecatcher.
9. If this is done it is time for mascara and an eyelash curler if you have one. NEVER use the curler after you have putten the maskara on your lashes. They will break.
How to use the curler? Put your leashes in it and press each for 15 seconds. Then you can put the mascara on them. Which one is best for you, you have to try. I prefer Maskara with a big brush but I know many people whose prefer smal ones.
11. Time for the final step! Wooho! This time I skip the blush I wanted to create a very simple makeup. But If you want to you have to put it on with a blush brush. Everything other will not have a smooth texture.But if everything is dine you have to do your lips. If it was a guys make-up you should use concealer again. If it is a basic girls makeup a light gloss will be fitting best.
Now it is time to put on your wig, fixtate it with a few bobby pins and have fun.
Thats all for now. I hope it was helpfull and our team will see you again in future!
Special thanks to Julia who has corrected this time.